Winton Upholstered Bedhead
The Winton bedhead is a captivating design featuring plush vertical seams and wings that wrap elegantly around your bed.
- 135cm high
- Proudly made in Australia for premium production and fine craftsmanship
- All headboard sizes compatible with Australia standard ensembles
- Premium Warwick fabric offers an opulent tone for an elegant aura in your bedroom
- Featuring padded and upholstered wings which hug your ensemble
- Easy assembly with all hardware included
- Wooden frame for durability and a strong foundation
- Contemporary lines for added demure style
- Up to 6 FREE fabric samples offered per order
- Custom sizes and fabric available, contact us for more details
Single Inside width 95cm
King Single Inside width 110cm
Double Inside width 140cm
Queen Inside width 155cm
King Inside width 188cm
Super King Inside width 206cm
What to Expect
Hill Furnishings is an Australian owned and operated company, we take great pride in the products we manufacture and service we provide. Sourcing highly skilled upholsterers and only using premium materials when creating our unique products. Our workmanship is guaranteed to the highest standard.
Warwick Fabric Showrooms
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 5pm
Sat: 10am - 3pm
Adelaide - 103 Wright Street, Adelaide SA 5000
Fortitude Valley - 54 Robertson Street, QLD 4006
Bundall - 38 Ashmore Road, QLD 4217
Hobart - 221 Liverpool Street, TAS 7000
Collingwood - 1-9 Sackville Street, Vic 3066
West Leederville - 23 Oxford Close, WA 6007
Glebe - 55 Bridge Road, NSW 2037
As most items are made to order we do not accept returns based on change of mind. We urge you to choose fabric carefully before ordering (free fabric samples are available).
We will happily exchange an order in the unlikely event of a fault upon arrival. Your satisfaction is our highest priority.
As items are made to order please allow 10 working days (2 weeks) for production.
Where possible orders will be completed and dispatched earlier.
Your item will be delivered to your door by a courier, this will occur within standard working hours, Monday to Friday. A tracking number will be provided to you upon despatch. As a signature is required, if you are not home when delivery is attempted a calling card will be left, you then contact the courier directly to arrange a new delivery time that suits. Alternatively you may give us authority to have them item left at your address without a signature.
Transit time for delivery
Sunshine Coast = 1 day
Brisbane = 1 day
Gold Coast = 1 day
Sydney = 2-3 days
Canberra = 2-3days
Melbourne = 3 days
Adelaide = 3-4 days
Perth = 5-7days
Hobart = 5-7 days
Darwin = 7-10 days